Friday, September 26, 2008

35 Days...

The countdown has officially begun. I might have mentioned previously my affinity for fall. To be honest, it's actually more like a full-on obsession. And I just realized that halloween/my birthday is exactly 5 weeks away! "omigoodness!"
So of course I'm thinking about costumes, because I am and always have been a HUGE fan of dressing up. I've already seen mention of anticipation of a million Sarah Palins and Jokers, and of course the slutty *insert profession here*s.
I really want to be a super-villain (I've had a thing about super-heroes this past year), and Harley Quinn is starting to grow on me. I was thinking I could do a 'realistic' (ie - no spandex), relevant pairing for our now beloved Dark Knight's Johnny Rotten-esque Joker. I think it would provide opportunity for great fodder with the previously mentioned abundance of Jokers. Ideas for how this would translate into a functional costume are very welcome!!
And of course I'm open to other suggestions :)

No comments: