Friday, September 19, 2008

friday nonsense

So, apparently Jackie thinks I have nothing better to do at work than fill out chain surveys. Well guess what, Jackie: you're right, and I'll prove it to you...

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
Robeks - I'm a smoothie whore
DD - i run on it (that's right, folks, I'm back in a 'i drink coffee all the time' phase, if you couldn't tell)
Work - thus this right here
and, i go to Sleep - almost daily
(and i'd like to add a moment of silence for the gym - I've been banned)

B) Four people who email me regularly:
My mom - complete with emoticons :) :) :)
Chris - o.g.
Val - I'm surprised i still like her, considering she doesn't have gmail/gchat
Stacey - but only when it's something super dramatic... like, um, every minute of either of our lives.

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
Home - Meg likes cooking almost as much as i like baking
Connecticut - T can attest to the amazingness that is little pastas & daddy's ribs
Everywhere, when it's Restaurant Week
In between... okay, okay, I'll keep it clean, n/m. ;) (whaaaat, you knew I was gonna make an overt sexual reference SOMEWHERE)

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
Dancing (ie, fast-forward this day a few hours)
Pumpkin-picking (ie, fast-forward this season a few weeks)
NYC (um, always)
Vegas, baby (I'm fixated)

E) Four people I think will respond:
No one, because I'm the only one (besides Jackie) who does shit like this. I'm not holding out any hope for any of you.

F) Four TV shows I watch:
House
Fringe
90210- Not really. Okay, really. I don't know why. Shuttup. It's not awful.
That's it right now, I need 30rock and the office back.

YAY! Wasn't that fun!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that you have a blog, which to my mind is the ultimate in self-indulgence. I think blogs are--for a variety of reasons--the anti-Tasha, and it makes me smile that you and I continue to be interlocking puzzle pieces of opposition.

mwah.